Quick Help for the SC Code on a Samsung Washing Machine
Samsung washing machine sc code indicates the problem with draining water from a washing machine. There may be several reasons why your washing machine does not drain water.
Let’s briefly mention them:
- Clogged drainage system
- Breakdown of the drain pump
- Electronic module breakdown
- Clogged sewer pipe
- Kinked drain hose
How to fix the washer
Some breakages may happen because the owners:
- Put the washer on its side (springs in top-loading washers sprang up and in models with horizontal drums water got on the water control module)
- Did not clean the heating element housing from the scale
- Did not clean the filter thread before tightening
- Do not know how to reassemble the machine, etc.
Eliminating the clog
The clog in the washing machine may occur in three spots: in the filter, in the hose between the drum and the filter, and in the drain hose.
- If there is a clog in the filter, then you need to unscrew the cover and inspect it. But first, drain the water from the washer, if there is any.
- If you open the filter, and the water does not flow out, then inspect the hose. In this case, you will have to disassemble the washing machine.
- If you can’t find the clogs anywhere, you will need to inspect the pump itself and check if it gets power at all.