Forget about Mold Problems on a Samsung Washing Machine
There are certain rules for using washing machines. Samsung washing machine mold problems is something many owners really feel concerned about.
The mold living in Samsung washing machines may get on the laundry. Mold spores in clothing, towels, bedding can actually cause allergies and asthma attacks. After washing, laundry starts to produce unpleasant smell.
How to get rid of mold in the washing machine
It is much better and easier to prevent the occurrence of mold in a washing machine than trying to get rid of it after it appears. Mold is very resistant to various agents and if it appears in a washing machine, it develops and spreads not only in visible spots (on rubber, for example), but also in the hidden cavities inside the washer.
So, if the mold has already appeared in the washing machine or you want to prevent its further growth, then here are simple tips for dealing with it effectively.
How to remove mold from a washing machine
- Do not forget to regularly use the wash program with a maximum temperature of 95 degrees. This will kill the mold.
- Try to use less gel based detergents, or at least use smaller doses and dilute it. The gel can settle on the walls of the tank and cause the development of mold.
- Cleaning the washing machine with citric acid can also help.
- Recipe number 1: moisten the seal inside with a solution of copper sulfate and leave it or a day. After that, rinse it with water and powder – no one has ever complained that this trick somehow damaged the seal. Well, you can wipe the seal at the end of each wash – this will prevent any mold for sure. The concentration of the solution is 50%.
- Recipe number 2: mix 1 liter of vinegar with 1 liter of strong bleacher. Fill all the resulting solution in the washing machine dispenser and run the longest and hottest wash program. Before you do that, remove the powder compartments and soak them in the same mixture in a bucket and clean the container with a non-rigid brush until it is perfectly clean.
- If none of these tips help, then try to disassemble and clean the inner surfaces with soda, cleanser or special means, it would also be nice to hold them under the sun or an ultraviolet lamp.