Steps to Clear the Error Code UE on Samsung Washing Machine
Samsung washing machine began the wash cycle normally, but when it came to spinning, it suddenly displayed UE error. It means that you have loaded too much laundry into the drum or, conversely, put too few things in it.
What does UE code mean?
Samsung washing machine error code UE appears on the display if there is an imbalanced load in the drum. The washer usually displays UE error on the third, seventh or ninth minute of the spin cycle. However, you can see it any other time as well after the start of the spin program.
Why does this error occur?
When UE error lights up, the cause may be associated with the following things:
- Too much laundry in the drum;
- Not enough laundry in the drum;
- You have loaded the laundry of different fabrics that have a different weight when getting wet, which leads to an excessive load on the drum during the spin mode;
- You have put small laundry into the drum alongside with large one, which led to a strong twisting of the laundry and caused the imbalance of the drum;
- Random failure in the control module;
- Samsung washer stands on an uneven surface.
How to fix the problem
Do the following steps:
- If the load is imbalanced, open the door of the washing machine and manually distribute the laundry evenly in the drum.
- If the overload is to blame, simply open the door, take out some laundry and start the spin mode again.
- If there is not enough laundry in the drum, you can wet a couple of towels with water, wring them out a little, open the machine door and put wet towels in the drum. After that, start spin program again.
- If there is a temporary failure in the control module, turn off the machine, unplug the power cord, wait a few minutes, and then restart the washer.
- If the washing machine is unbalanced, you need to level it in a horizontal position to let the laundry distribute evenly.
Eliminating UE error codes with locked door may require you to try the emergency draining of water through a special filter located at the bottom of the washing machine.
If the above tips did not help, and the washer still displays UE error, then it may indicate a serious malfunction.