Samsung OE Error: It’s Easier than You’ve Expected
Samsung OE error code means for some reason your Samsung washing machine could not drain the water from the drum within certain time (in different models the time varies from 5 to 8 minutes). Errors could be caused by minor issues that can be fixed independently, as well as by serious malfunctions that require professional assistance.
First of all, you need to manually drain water from the washing machine and take out the laundry.
How to eliminate OE error in Samsung washing machines
- Check the drain hose of the washing machine for clogging or kinking.
- If the washing machine drain line is connected to the sink siphon, check the connection point itself. Very often clogs in the PVC trap do not let water drain from the washer and make it display the error.
- Check the sewer for blockage, especially if the washing machine drains water through a separate sewer pipe.
- Check the pump filter for clogs. Remove the filter cap located in a small flap in the front bottom part of the washing machine.
- It is possible that there was just a small failure in the control board (electronic controller) of the washing machine. Try to disconnect the washer from the power grid and turn it on again after 10 – 20 minutes.